|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||50 pcs|
|Packaging Details:||10 pcs in a PP bag, then into carton box|
|Delivery Time:||15-16 working days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T In advance|
|Supply Ability:||800000 pcs/month|
Membrane switches, also called membrane keypad, are built from thin polyester film and pressure sensitive adhesive (PSA). Printed Circuit Boards (PCBs) can also be used as the base for a switch. Membrane switches can be tactile or non-tactile, depending on the design. Tactile switches provide a physical “click” when the user pushes it. Non-tactile switches have longer lives, but lack physical feedback to the user. Rubber keypads can be added to the top of the membrane switch as well.
Membrane switches are used in many different applications in industrial and commercial fields, like medical, toys, gaming, aviation, boating, banking, test equipment, appliances, computers and printers and public information panels.
Membrane switches have many advantages over other switches. They are thin and compact, have a low cost, are versatile and durable, user friendly and are moisture and dirt resistant. Additionally, they come in many visually-pleasing styles and colors suitable for any need.
> Our Services and Advantages in this Application
1) Artwork design and making;
2) Has our own finally assembly factory which can assemble the complicated keypads with plastic, metal, PCB, FPC etc.
3) Design improvement suggestion against the customer’s original design;
4) Experienced workers and engineers;
5) ISO certified factory;
6) Imported material, like the Autotype PET, 3M adhesive, Nicomatic connector etc.